About Our Tutors
- Tutors at First Class Tutoring are professional and qualified.
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school system or are substitute teachers.
The In-Home Consultation
- Gives us an opportunity to meet you and your child to assess their academic requirements, personality and learning style.
- Gives you an opportunity to show us the curriculum your child is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring sessions.
- Investing the time to meet face-to-face with all of our clients is invaluable and essential for us to find the perfect tutor for your child!
Does Your Student Have Special Needs?
- Many of our tutors are “special needs” experienced and or certified and understand the requirements of a special needs child.
- We work with Individual Education Plans and can help your child excel and feel positive about themselves and their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent. Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public or private school to a home school environment, we can steer you down the right path and tell you what you need to do to get your child enrolled in a home school program.